Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pinterest

Are you on Pinterest? I know, I know...you're thinking,  "Duh! Isn't everyone?" The answer is no. I know one young mom who just lurks on the home page and actually copies and pastes the pins onto files on her desktop. I know another mom who has an account but doesn't know what to do next.

When I started on Pinterest I thought, "This is cool but what's the point?" Ah ha! What is the point? For me, the point is I get to organize my likes and things I want into categories. I created a board for crafts I will do, one for recipes to make and one for fashion- to keep track of things I'd like to wear.

It's also a great place for finding great blogs to read. I have found ALL my favorite blogs through Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin