Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Update

 

I have just not felt like blogging lately. I'm not sure why, I just found that laying on the couch after a long day of taking care of Katelyn sounded better. I have had time to browse other peoples' blogs so I guess laziness has gotten the better of me.
 
I got some new white lounge-y pants from Ann Taylor for such a steal! I think they came out to be around $15. I love sales. Of course I can only afford to spend a little on white items. In about three seconds I'm sure they will have some sticky stain from my toddler.
 
 
 
Top: Old Navy
Pants: Ann Taylor
 
 
This outfit was my birthday getup.  


Top: Banana Republic
Skirt: free from swap
Necklace: Kolh's

 
 I thought this little dog from Pinterest was so funny!
 
 
 
This is me on the Strand in Manhattan Beach just enjoying a great Birthday.

 
 
 
Happy Birthday Mom, Love Katelyn!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin