Friday, September 20, 2013

20X30 Challenge Week 3

Phew! I'm finally caught up with the group on Caitlin's blog, Greater Than Rubies. I'm happy to be participating in my first ever link up.



Day Twelve
Purple Sweater: Gap
Animal Print Top: Michael Kors via Marshalls
White Crops: Apt 9 via Kohl's
Sparkle Flats: Target
Bracelet: Banana Republic
Scarf: Gap Outlet



 
Day Thirteen
Polka Dot T-Shirt: Gap
Dark Wash Skinnies: Old Navy
Sparkle Flats: Target
Bracelet Mix: Vegas Boutique, Kohl's, Resort in Cancun
 
 
 
 
Day Fourteen
Heart Sweater: Old Navy
White Crops: Apt 9 via Kohl's
Flats: Marshalls
Earrings: Lia Sophia



 
 
Day Fifteen
Aqua Sweater: Old Navy
Tan Crops: J Crew (tailored by me)
Sparkle Flats: Target
Necklace: Claire's
 
 
 
 
Day Sixteen
Striped Blazer: Nordstrom Rack
Mustard Silk Top: Nordstrom Rack
Dark Wash Skinnies: Old Navy
Shoes: Banana Republic
Earrings: Hawaii
Cuff: Forever 21



 
 
Day Seventeen
Striped Blazer: Nordstrom Rack
Shine Bright T-Shirt: Old Navy
Tan Crops: J Crew (tailored by me)
Shoes: Toms
Earrings: Target
Bracelet: Kohl's 


2 comments:

  1. Love it! Your style is super polished and sassy but it also looks super comfy/effortless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex! I'm a mom so I have to be comfortable too.

      Delete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin