Wednesday, September 18, 2013

20X30 Challenge


Here are my 20 pieces for the 20X30 Challenge link up with Caitlin from Greater than Rubies.

Dark Wash Skinnies: Old Navy
Tan Crops: J Crew (tailored by me)
Boot cut Jeans: J Crew Outlet
Striped Skirt: Old Navy
White Crops: Apt 9 via Kohl's
Dress: Gap Outlet
Striped Blazer: Nordstrom Rack
Jean Jacket: Old Navy
Polka Dot T-Shirt: Gap
Shine Bright T-Shirt: Old Navy
Striped Top: Old Navy
Butterfly Top: Boutique in Romania
Chambray Shirt: Old Navy
Mustard Silk Top: Nordstrom Rack
Animal Print Top: Michael Kors via Marshalls
White/ Silver Stared Top: Old Navy
Purple Sweater: Gap
Blue Sheer Top: Nordstrom Rack
Aqua Sweater: Old Navy
Heart Sweater: Old Navy
 





 
 

 
 
 














2 comments:

  1. I looooove the pencil skirt and all the chiffon shirts! You clearly have a very classy, timeless style. Mad props. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for saying my style is classy and timeless. When I get asked that question I never know what to say.

      Delete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin