Saturday, September 21, 2013

Closet Inventory: Part 1

These amazing pictures show the kind of organization I would love to have in my own closet. I actually am very organized but the extravagance of these closets make me smile a little bit.
 
 
via

via



I just saw Kimmie at Blue Paper Lanterns  post a closet inventory and thought, what an amazing idea! What I'm going to do differently is try to guess before I take an accurate count of each category and see how far off I am.


Top guess: 150
(includes t-shirts, long sleeves, button down blouses, sleeveless tops, cardigans and pullovers)

Bottom guess: 40
(includes: jeans, colored jeans, crops, shorts and skirts)

Dress guess: 10

Jacket guess: 20
(includes blazers, jean jackets, other jackets and coats)

Shoe guess: 25
(includes boots, nicer sandals, flats and sneakers)

Guess total: 235

**Not included are scarves, lounge clothing, slippers, suits, maternity clothing and costumes.


I'm hoping for the actual number to be much less than 235 though. We'll have to wait and see!

3 comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin