Thursday, September 26, 2013

Faker: Online Window Shopping

Since I've been on my spending fast, I've been perusing the internet with my wallet a safe distance away in the laundry room. Not that I think I would buckle or anything, just a precaution.

Here's what I would have bought today if I had gone shopping. Thinking of it is almost as fun as doing it, right? (No but ok)

I started with J Crew Factory- 30% sale. I would have normally jumped on that, but I'm exercising self control with the fast.

J Crew Factory Finds
1. Purple Bermudas- I would buy these for next spring/summer. I do that a lot since they are super cheap and I know I will wear them. - around $15

2. Army Skinnies- I have one other pair of army pants from Loft that I altered to be skinny but no jeans.-around $20

3. Maroon Lace 3/4 Sleeve Top- This is so cute! -only around $20 after 30% off

4. Short-sleeve Boatneck dress- I love dresses and this one would have been perfect for my lace slip dress extender.

via

via

via

via


Do you ever look online for stuff for inspiration purposes? I know Pinterest is probably the main way I do that. What are some other avanues?

3 comments:

  1. Online window shopping is ALL I EVER DO. I made a commitment to give up shopping in September, but I've got my eye on some things for when October starts next Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I love to take some time away to reevaluate what I have, and try to make things work in new ways, instead of jumping on new things all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GCOGH has been such a big help for me during my clothing fast. I love browsing online for "style inspiration" then I go shop my closet. Caitlin's 20x30 challenge has been great this past month because I'm looking forward to shopping my own closet in October!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin