Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Summer's ending. Here comes Fall!!!

Ah Summer...warm beach days, sunshine, and SWEAT! I hate sweating, so I'm wishing for cooler temps already. What can I say? I'm a California girl who wishes she were an East Coast girl. I love Fall and Winter, boots and scarves, and most of all...snow! I'm excited to whip out the Fall D├ęcor since it is our first year in a new house. I've already got my Fall scents Glade candle stockpile going. I can't wait to fire those babies up. Hayride and Salted Caramel here I come!
 
(Today I linked up at Tucker Up)  
 
Here are some of my favorite Summer outfits.
 
Top: Boutique in Paris
Skirt: Forever 21
Flats: Marshalls
Belt: Loft

Top: Ann Taylor
Shorts: Loft
Flats: Target
Necklace: Forever 21

Chambray Top: Old Navy
Skirt: The Limited
Shoes: Target

Top: Anny Taylor
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Marshalls

Top: Boutique in Paris
Skirt: Old Navy

Top: Boutique in Romania
Skirt: Old Navy

Top: Forever 21
Red Skinnies: Lauren Conrad via Kohl's


Blazer: Gap
Top: Ann Taylor
Skirt: The Limited
Shoes: Target

Top: Loft
Skirt: J Crew

Dress, Shoes and Earrings: Target
 
 
 
 
 
I am welcoming Fall with open arms. I'm linking up with Caitlin over at Greater than Rubies to start a 20X30 Fall Challenge.
 
The rules are:
-Choose 20 pieces to make outfits
-Put together 30 completely new outfits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin