Monday, October 7, 2013

Closet: Still wearing white

Here is a really simple outfit I threw together to go to the doctor's office. I couldn't wear a necklace-which would have punched up this outfit a bit, so I opted for some statement earrings instead. I guess you can't see my purple sandals. They are a gladiator/jelly hybrid. I know, right!!! 

White T- Gap
Pants- Loft (tailored by me)
Sandals- Roxy
Earrings- Hawaii

I wore this little number to Bible Study. I can guarantee you, these pants invite stains! As much as I love wearing them, I hate getting them dirty. Katelyn always comes at me with something sticky or gross, and there goes the pants- right into the wash with tons of stain remover. Good thing I only paid around $12 for these bad boys. 


Top: From MOPS swap
Pants: Apt 9 via Kohl's
Errings: Kohl's

Fall has begun but are you still trying to hold on to summer trends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin