Sunday, October 27, 2013

Closet: Sweater Dress

I have been keeping my eye out for a sweater dress for a long time. Barriers for me were, too tight on bottom, too loose on top, too short, deep v, etc. I think I have finally found THE perfect sweater dress, and it was less than $20. I used a gift card anyway but hey, a deal is a deal, right?
 
 
I think it is still a little too short to be worn without leggings but maybe I could try it with my boots. Not sure. I just don't like bare legs that much.

 
Dress: Gap
Leggings: Forever 21
Boots: Forever 21
Earrings and Necklace: Kohl's
 

Confession: I broke my spending fast to buy these beauties! Dang it!!! I made it 56 days. That counts for something.
 
 
 
I liked my hair so I snapped a picture. This is probably my go-to hair style- some variation of half up half down. It's so easy and keeps hair off my face.
Also a great close up of my earrings. I think these are my favorite. I wear them multiple times a week because they go with everything.

Again, the weather changed so drastically that I chucked this outfit by 2pm in favor of some pjs and stayed home. Good times!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is such a cutie and mommy-friendly outfit! Love how you styled your hair too...
    Thank you for encouraging words on my blog and I will take a look at the book you suggested...

    thank you for stopping by

    www.happymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin