Thursday, October 10, 2013

Spending Fast Update: Day 40

I want to shop! Over the weekend I was able to hit up the Banana Republic and Gap Outlets. Before you go crazy, hold the phone! I have my rewards $$. I also happened to have a coupon for $15 off $30 or more at Gap. So there. Even with this little nugget of a $40 reward burning a hole on my phone, I couldn't do it! I couldn't bring myself to make a purchase. I REALLY wanted a navy blue bird skirt that I saw in August at Banana Republic Outlet. There was one left and it was my size! I couldn't believe it. I also couldn't believe it was still $60! NOOOOO! As I put it down, I gave a sigh as I waved bye-bye to that amazing skirt. Hopefully that same one will be there after Christmas when I come back to claim it. (Hopefully on sale too)
 
 
I am loving bows right now and these items are on my list. Not that I will buy any of them because of my spending fast, but it's fun to look.
 
 


 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin