Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Cutie Pie and PJs

I had to post this cute picture of Katelyn. If you can't see the writing it says, "i go to biola," as in Biola University, where my husband and I went to college. Hopefully she will wear this on her first day at Biola too! We both had such amazing experiences there. If she decided to go somewhere else, we won't hold it against her. Much.



She picked up this shirt from one of the bins in my closet and put her head through it, so I helped her the rest of the way. She didn't want to take it off so this is how we ran errands today. I was so excited. This is the start of playing dress up!



Here is my outfit. I wanted to be as comfortable as Katelyn. That's right Target, we just did that!
I think high school was the last time I wore PJs in public. These are awesome though, and from Target. How can they be mad, I'm showing off their merchandise?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin