Friday, October 4, 2013

Graham Cracker Sandwiches

I was bored one day and Pinterest came to my rescue once again. I decided to try these Banana, Peanut Butter Graham Cracker Sandwiches, only I added some chocolate syrup just for fun.




I started out with one banana and a healthy sized scoop of peanut butter. With a fork, I smushed and smushed until all the banana chunks were gone and the peanut butter was mixed in all the way. Then, I added a few squirts of chocolate sauce to taste. 


Then, I scooped the banana concoction onto one side of the graham cracker and smushed the other side on top. 


I just like this picture below. I took it with my iPhone, just like I do every picture, but this one came out really professional-looking. I wonder why I can't take great pictures like this everyday?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin