Monday, November 11, 2013

Closet:Orange Flats

These orange flats from Old Navy are surprisingly comfortable. A while back, I ordered several pairs of shoes from them, only to send all of them back. They look cute but are really uncomfortable. Five or so years ago I would have just kept them if they looked good. Recently, however, due to my spending fast and my pursuit of quality, comfortable shoes, I have been really picky. I am usually willing to pay more for comfort but scored these puppies for $6 on clearance. Yes!

 
Sweater: Loft
Top: Banana Republic
Pants: J Crew (tailored by me)
Flats: Old Navy
 
Sorry, I forgot to take a close-up of the shoes themselves. Oh, well. Next time.
 
Are there any shoes that have surprised you at their comfort level lately?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin