Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Countdown to Thanksgiving

9 Days left!
I'm hosting Thanksgiving at my house for the first time ever! I'm a little nervous for a few reasons, one- I hate hosting and two- I hate cooking. Just kidding...a little. I like to cook when it's easy. This year I made a Pinterest board of all the items on my menu. You can see that here. They are all pretty easy so it doesn't seem as daunting.

My grandma is bringing the turkey and stuffing. Yes! I'm a vegetarian so we wouldn't have had one without grandma!

I'm really looking forward to all the deserts. I'm going to try a pumpkin smoothie and other lovely pumpkin treats. I just got done doing one haul at Target and with coupons got $78 worth of groceries for $40. Not extreme couponing by any means but it will do for me. Thanks coupons!


 
Sorry, the link on Pinterest goes nowhere. I have another one on my thanksgiving board that does.
 
What recipes are you looking forward to trying?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin