Thursday, November 7, 2013

Date Night

My husband and I were able to have a date night for the first time in a while. We saw a movie at Marina Del Rey Dine In theatre. Have you ever heard of such a thing? It was AMAZING!!! First of all, the plush seats reclined. Yes! Compared to regular theatre seats, this was so great. There was a button on the seat to call the server whenever you needed. I ordered a quesadilla, one of the best I've ever tasted. We saw the movie Gravity in 3D. I was completely against 3D because I thought it would make me nauseous. It was ok but afterwards, I felt like the floor was really close and my steps were wonky. Thankfully, that only lasted a few minutes. Here is what I wore that night. I have been wearing the heck our of scarves lately because I've been a little sick and it makes me feel cozy.
 

Jacket: Nordstrom Rack
Top: TJ Maxx
Skirt: Zara (thrifted)
Shoes: Banana Republic
Scarf: Forever 21

Overall, it was a great experience that I would totally do again, if I can convince my husband. He wasn't too thrilled at the large amount of cash we dropped that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin