Thursday, November 7, 2013

Getting to know me some more

I love Netflix. Some of my favorite shows are: 24, Alias, Hart of Dixie, Burn Notice, The Office, Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, Breaking Bad, Drop Dead Diva, and Lost.
I know not all of these are current, but that's the great thing about Netflix! You can start watching something and keep watching it for 17 hours until you've seen the entire series. I'm not saying I've done that recently, but back in the day, Jonathan and I would binge on 24. Good times.


Tina Fey- my favorite lady!!!
 
 
I love to shop but have recently tried to calm down in that area. I'm trying to be content with less and get in the mindset of remixing my clothing instead of buying new things.

I love to read. In 2011, I read over 80 books, trying to learn about real estate investing and finances. Now I read books about mommy-ing, spiritual self-help and a few novels sprinkled in.

Working out is something I want to do every day but am too lazy most days. I was in the best shape of my life after Katelyn was born. I started doing Stroller Strides 2-3 times a week and ate really well. Over the past 9-10 months, my eating has been horrendous and working out very lightly, not really having a plan or being serious about a routine. All that has changed in the past week when I started a 30 day challenge on bodyrock.tv. I finished day 12 and feel great! I have may more stamina now than when I started. I can even do two man push ups!


2 comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin