Monday, November 18, 2013

Stitch Fix


I received my first fix last week and was pleasantly surprised with what I received!

5 items all hand chosen from my style preferences. They have you fill out a style sheet detailing your likes/dislikes, sizes, and fit needs.

A personal stylist named Stachia included style cards which showed two unique looks for each piece included in the fix. I thought that was a great way for me to see how each piece would work with current pieces in my wardrobe.

Items included in my fix were:

Black and White Lace tank $28- I loved this one so I kept it.

Gold teardrop charm necklace $32

Dot and Stripe Cardigan $48

Skinny Jeans $88

Green Peasant Blouse $58


Overall, Stitchfix is great, and I loved that it was a mystery what would show up in the box, but thought the individual pieces were too expensive for my budget. I have never paid over $40 for a pair of jeans and over $30 for a top. I will try it one more time if they can price the items lower for my budget, otherwise I can't afford it. Maybe for a Christmas or Birthday present. It's so fun!


 
I paired the top with a collared shirt I got at the thrift store to make it more of a fall look. I love that the tank isn't too tight I think it will be such a versatile item for my wardrobe. Don't be surprised if you see this baby more than once in the next few days.
 
 
 
Have you ever tried a service like Stitchfix? How was your experience?
 
I'm linking up with Anna today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin