Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas in Puerto Vallarta

I spent a week at the Occidental Resort all inclusive in Puerto Vallarta. My in-laws decided to give us a trip instead of multiple presents this year. I was so excited! We bought out house this year and have trying to be more frugal, so vacations were not on the radar for a long time. This was such a relaxing, fun trip. I played volleyball, boogie boarded and napped every day.  
 
Here's what I packed:
1 cover up- wish I would have brought one more.
2 nicer dresses- good enough (I ended up nixing the maxi dress- thought it would be too hot)
1 tank top- could have used one more; I wore this a ton
1 t-shirt- wore it once
1 thin pullover sweater
5 blouses- wore all of them but didn't need so many
2 pair of shorts- could have used one more or a skirt
**Not pictured- 2 tankinis and bottoms, jeans, Toms, and t-shirt I wore on the plane, pool sandals and nicer sandals.




I wish I would have taken more posed pictures like this. Oh well!




 
Katie's first piƱata.


Katie's second time with Santa this year. Same reaction...


She loved seeing the baby Jesus in the hotel lobby.


 
Hope you had a Merry Christmas. What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin