Monday, December 9, 2013

Closet: Oxford and Moccs




Oxford: Gap
Sweater: Loft
Jeans: LC Laruen Conrad via Kohl's
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Hawaii
Bracelt: Kohl's
 
 
 
I want this to me my "momiform." I love button-downs and flats. So comfy! I wore this to go shopping when Katie was at our church babysitting program.
 
Unfortunately, with a toddler, I can't always dress the way I want. If she wants to go for a ride in the stroller, I wear my workout clothes. How can I not turn that into a workout opportunity? If she wants to go to the park, I wear shoes I don't care about, which means, I wear junkier clothes so I don't mess up anything nice. On and on and on. Also, I get hot easily and sweaty pits aren't cute at all. Running after a toddler raises my body temp to a million degrees.
 
Any tips for dressing cute for multiple activities? 
 
 
Today I'm linking up with: Everyday Fashion and Finance
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin