Tuesday, January 7, 2014

20X 1-4

Here we go! Days 1-4 of the 30 day challenge.
  
20X1
 
 
White T: Gap (exact)
Sweater: Target (similar)
Skirt: Loft (similar)
Shoes: Banana Republic (similar in black)
Scarf: Forever 21 (similar in pink)
 
Have I mentioned that Banana Republic makes the most comfortable shoes? Wow! I love them. I always buy them on clearance and usually use my Gap rewards, making them free or almost free.
 
 
 
20X2
 




 
White Oxford: Banana Republic (exact)
Navy Sweater: Gap (similar)
Red Jeans: Lauren Conrad via Kohl's  (similar)
Shoes: Forever 21 (similar)
Bracelet: Banana Republic (same in gold)
Watch: Kohl's (similar)
 


20X3
 
 
Dress: Madewell (same)
Oxford: Banana Republic (same)
Tights: Gap (similar from Target)
Boots: Born (same)
Necklace: Forever 21
 

20X4
 
 
 Oxford: Banana Republic (same)
Striped Shirt: Old Navy (similar)
Skirt: Swapped
Shoes: Forever 21 (similar)
Necklace: Kohl's (similar, same
 
How is the challenge going for you? Are you learning to remix and utilize what you have?
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I really like the oxford peeking out from under the sweater. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the button-up under the striped dress with the purple tights! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! It was cold so I tried something new.

      Delete
  3. Fun outfits, Felicia! I like the button up under the dress- great layering combo!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin