Thursday, January 30, 2014

20X 22-27

Wow! Here we are at the end of a great 20X30 challenge for the month of January.
Thank you all for your comments, and a special thank you to Caitlin for hosting the linkup!
Also, a shout out to Alex for asking me to guest post on her blog this month.
 
If you missed any posts in this series:
The pieces
 
I decided to stop at 27 because I included a lot of variations to most of the outfits so that more than makes 30. I'm busy. Oh well!
 
 
20X22

 Blazer: H&M
Top: Joe Fresh (gifted)
Jeans Banana Republic
Boots: Hush Puppies via Macy's
Scarf: Forever 21
Bracelet: Nordstrom

 
 20X23
Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Loft
Shoes: Loft
Necklace: The Limited
 
20X24
 
 Sweater: Paris Boutique
White T: Gap
Jeans Banana Republic
Shoes: Target
Necklace: The Limited
 
 
20X25
Sweater: Cabi
Pants: Lauren Conrad via Kohl's
Shoes: Banana Republic
Necklace: Forever 21 

 
20X26
 
 Shirt: Joe Fresh
Skirt: Loft
Necklace: The Limited
Shoes: Loft
 
 

 20X27
 
Blazer: H&M
White T: Gap
Jeans: Banana Republic
Boots: Born
Scarf: Loft 
 
 

I had a ton of fun with this challenge. I can't believe it's over!

8 comments:

  1. I really like the plaid scarf with the blazer, and the white T and cardigan with that cool necklace. Making it to the end is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Soooo excited to be done. I've been saving some ideas for this month that I couldn't use last month.

      Delete
  2. I really like that last look with the scarf! It's neat how you tied it all fancy like that. Nice work, Felicia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simple jeans & tee with the purple cardigan and gold necklace. Are the flats with that outfit gold too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite week of yours, Felicia! I really like all the looks, and that you feel like you were able to make lots of variations with the pieces you had. So glad you linked up and shared your month's looks with us- yay for being able to go back to the rest of our closets! :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin