Sunday, February 2, 2014

Shopping Desires for 2014

I've mentioned my reasons for not shopping so much but here are a few "needs" that my closet is lacking. (I put needs in quotes because I don't actually NEED anything. My needs are met in the clothing department. My one and only true need is Jesus!)
 
 
Yellow/Mustard Cardigan- Budget $20; Hope $10
via
I have been loving this color for a while but haven't seen any around lately. It's great for pretty much all seasons and so versatile.


Blue Cardigan- Budget $20; Hope $10
via
I have a lot of neutral colors; white, tan, brown, black. I'd like to get a little more colorful but I think blue can still pair really well with a lot.


Midi Skirt- Budget $30; Hope $15



I LOVE both of these skirts and how they are worn. I have a black and a red midi skirt but would love to get a floral and/or a more "spring" type color.


Replacement Ankle Booties- Budget $50; Hope $30
via
Mine were bought at Forever 21 in September. After FOUR days of use, the zipper quit on me so I went to exchange them for another pair. The sales clerk gave me some guff because they had been worn but agreed to let me have a new pair. Last week, the zipper broke! I guess you get what you pay for... Broken down, my cost per wear would look like this-

Cost- $32.80, call it $35 with tax and worn probably 20 times
$35/20=$1.75 per wear.
I think this is pretty good considering I will still wear them with the broken zipper. I think I can use a safety pin to close the gap and look like a hipster in the process.



Low wedges- Budget $50; Hope $30
via
A comfy pair of wedges have always been on my list but I fear any sort of heel more than anything else! I can't get past the falling! It will happen trust me. I would have to make sure they were a little lower than this AND comfortable in order for me to buy a pair.




Silver hoops- Budget $20; Hope $ 10
via
These silver hoops would go with anything! I have some thin gold ones but adding a pair of silver hoops would be great.



Slippers- Budget $20; Hope $10
via
My slippers form Christmas 2012 just took a turn for the worst. I really like slippers with arch support and full front and back coverage. I hate walking around barefoot on hardwood/tile floors. Yuck!

The max on my budget for these items would be $210. I'll tell you right now, I won't be spending that much. I will try to get it down under or as close to $115 as possible. I think it can be done!!!


Are you on the hunt for anything in particular this year? If so, what kind of budget, if any, do you set for yourself?


Linking up with Stylin in St Louis today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin