Friday, March 28, 2014

Sewing: Bootcut to Skinny Jeans

I love high quality denim but the only way I'm able to buy higher quality jeans is second hand/thrift stores. I purchased these Joe's Jeans via thredUP. They were way too short to be worn as bootcut jeans so I skinnified them. Yes!!! I didn't get a before but the leg on the right is the before leg.


During                                                                             After


I'm not by any means a professional seamstress but I get by. I'm actually surprised about how easily it comes to me. My grandma is amazing! She used to make my Halloween costumes and dresses completely from scratch. It came so naturally for her and I'm happy that I share a tiny portion of her talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin