Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sweet Potato Burgers

I'm trying my hardest to cook more for my family. Twice a week is my goal but that goal is sadly hardly reached. 

I was really proud of these sweet potato burgers.

2 cups mashed sweet potatoes (or yams)
2 bulbs of roasted garlic, minced
1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon cumin
2-3 tablespoons olive oil
2/3 cup plain greek yogurt or sour cream
extra salt and pepper for seasoning yogurt/cream









Linking up with:
The Winthrop Chronicles








1 comment:

  1. These sound very good! Hubby and I love sweet potatoes- I'll have to try this sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin