Monday, June 30, 2014

Quick European Vacation Part 1- Copenhagen


Have you ever thought of going to Europe and then actually gone 2.5 weeks later? I have. I just came back from a week in Copenhagen and Stockholm. For those of you who don't own a globe- Denmark and Sweden. 

Copenhagen!!! If I had to choose one word to describe that lovely city it would be-  BIKES!
There were literally bikes parked everywhere in the city. The streets have really cool bike only lanes fully equipped with their own set of stoplights. Apparently biking is a big deal. 










It was mostly cloudy and cold the whole trip which made for interesting/beautiful lighting for pictures. 




 Getting into some trouble...




 I ate way too many of these babies...


 and this hugemongor veggie burger


The one hour the sun came out...


 I rode in a paddle boat goose!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin