Monday, July 7, 2014

Quick European Vacation Part 2- Stockholm

This is part 2 of my amazing travel series (it's 2 parts!). Part 1 here if you missed it. 
The second half of my trip was spent in Stockholm, Sweden. This was my second trip to Stockholm and I was able to cross a few more things off my list that I wasn't able to do last time. 



I had the opportunity to visit an Ice Bar while I was there. They make you put on this parka-looking, Little Red Ridding Hood Cape before you go in- totally necessary by the way!




Botanical Gardens











Natural History Museum




Hatching!


Shopping








Stockholm is the one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and I can't wait to go back someday!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! This looks like such a fun trip. I went to Sweden when I was just a little kid, so I don't remember much.

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin