Monday, August 25, 2014

Falling for Fall

I'm slowly making a list of lovely things for fall. These are up there on my list of fall purchases. Seeing as how I'm only letting myself spend $50 per month for the rest of the year, I will be hard pressed to see any of these pieces jump into my closet, but I can dream!


Navy and Polka Dots for Fall will be amazing!
PJs $75
These booties are flat enough for my liking and look extremely comfortable. 
Booties $150

This sweater from Boden would be such a cute addition to my closet. I think the detail on the collar is amazing!
Peter Pan Collar $75

This dress from Boden would be perfect for fall. I love the color and the length. Everything!
Boden  On sale $125

These are the boots I would get if I had unlimited funds. They are great quality, something I'm looking for more of in my life, but they are a little out of my price range.
Tory Burch Boots $500


Ok this is a total splurge too but it's soooo pretty. 
Tory Burch purse  $300 

I need some new ankle booties to replace the ones I bought last year at Forever 21. The zippers broke right away so...yeah... I need to stop buying cheap stuff. 
Shopbop $150
I love the cut and fit of these pants. Perfect for billowey blouses and drapey sweaters. 
The Limited $70


These two pieces are actually purchasable from a budgetary standpoint. 


I am totally in love with the color navy and the cut of this blouse is very flattering on my body type. I don't have one that ties like this so I would really love to get this one. 
H&M $25



This sweater is nothing like I own already. I love the fall colors and bits of faux leather. It also looks more expensive than it is. 
H&M $40



What are some of your fall favorites?

Linking up with:
Oak & Oats
The Fashion Canvas
Pink Sole
Franish

2 comments:

  1. Love your style! I love everything about these - especially the cropped pants, peter pan collared sweater and the green dress. Why must fall have so many cute options? And really like the monthly budget. Is that just for clothing or just for all misc purchases outside of bills? Either way, smart idea.

    Have a great week!
    ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann! My monthly budget includes "treats" too. ( Frozen Yogurt, Starbucks etc) I'm really trying to spend less than I did in the first half of the year. I didn't go crazy but I did spend unnecessarily and my goal is to quit that nonsense.

      Delete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin